Sunday, November 17, 2013

November- attempting to be more thankful


Seeing people's posts on Facebook every day this month talking about something they are thankful for has really got me thinking. I need to be more thankful for the amazing life that I have. Well it starts here and now! 

I am thankful for...

My amazing and handsome husband who works 24/7 in North Dakota for an entire month so that we can afford for me to have my dream job of being a stay at home mom.

My adorable 5 month old baby boy Jace who is my best friend and makes me smile all the time. He has such a fun lil personality!

 My amazing family (both mine and Jesse's) they do so much to help me and are so fun to be around

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It brings me peace and joy and because of it I know I will get to see my beautiful momma again one day.

I am thankful for so much more, but that is all I have time for right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment