Jace loves dancing , chillin with dad or on his rocking chair, playing music on any of his toys or stealing someone's phone for their music. Jace loves stuffed animals and carries them around hugging and playing with them and biting their faces. He does this annoying thing where he turns his bottle upside down and purposefully spills the milk out onto the ground and he loves how much it drives me crazy. He can say a few words; mom/ momma/ ma, da, dana (duh na), wow, vroom, roof, bye, grandma (grah mah). He loves water and enjoys boating but doesn't like the life jacket or when Jesse goes too fast.
Saturday, July 26, 2014
I need to focus on being more grateful and positive and I think that listing things that make me happy will help so over time I'll keep slowly adding things
- Jace dancing
- Jace pushing Jesse's belly button and Jesse making pillsbury dough boy sounds
- Feeling baby girl move inside me
- Reading a good book
- Watching Harry Potter
- Jace twirling my hair while I hold him because I am twirling the ends of his hair
- Getting a good nights rest
- Jace coming up and giving me an open mouth kiss without me even asking
- Watching Jace become more brave at the mcdonalds play place by going all the way up the structure and going down the slide himself
- Getting to dress sweet Afton in the cutest lil pink clothes
- Finding money I thought I'd lost
- Going on dates with Jesse
- Festival of Lights
- Much needed help from people that love me and my children
- Having a very hardworking husband who almost never complains even though he definitely has it rough
-Jace talking to his food and then growling while he gobbles it up
- Watching Jesse play with jace and afton after being gone for almost a month
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Jesse and I bought a boat! We went out several times while he was home and had such a blast. We had so much fun in the sun with the wind blowing through our hair (Jesse's not so much haha) Jesse loves to go really fast but jace didn't so Jace and I would hang out in the lil cabin up front and play or cuddle. The water was still so cold but it didn't stop us from getting in a lot.
We did a lot of other fun things while Jesse was here including the scera pool and cowabunga bay and just hanging out with our awesome families! I love love love the summer and this visit with Jesse has been so ridiculously amazing. I'm so happy I get to have him as my husband, best friend and father of my sweet baby boy!