Saturday, February 15, 2014

8 months old

           Jace is eight months old !
He is so fun and crazy, I'm so glad I get to be with him all the time and really witness all the funny exciting things he does. I want to document a few things I have noticed that are small but I want to remember. 
He really studies objects, he turns them over and over studying them from every angle. He does this silly thing where he lifts the object up above his head in a circle still staring and studying it. 
He growls a lot and sometimes it sounds like a zombie and freaks me out, but mostly it is adorable. 
Now that he can crawl he follows me everywhere. When he is in his walker he follows me, it can really hurt my ankles because he just keeps bashing into me so he can be as close to me as possible! 
I am so lucky to have such a happy and healthy baby. He has had a rough time lately because he is pulling himself up to standing which means falling down a lot and bumping his head. It scares me so bad, but I do appreciate all the love and hugs I'm getting out of it. Also he has been a little sad about the pain of some teeth coming in.
Overall he is a super happy, sweet, crazy about life little boy and I'm so glad I get to be his momma! Oh another funny thing is that when I sing the song Bohemian Rhapsody dramatically he hates it and cries almost every time...which I find hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment