Wednesday, December 11, 2013

6 months old!

Jace is six months old and I know how cliche is sounds but I simply can't believe how fast the time has gone by!
He is getting so big and is developing really quickly right now. If you sit him on his bum he can sit up on his own for a while. He now turns over from his back to his belly, which for him is a big deal cause he hated being on his belly. 
I adore this little guy so much! He really is my best friend, we do so many fun things everyday. I enjoy reading to him and listening to him laugh, sometimes he snorts or sucks in air and it is ridiculously funny. 
Yesterday was his six month appointment and he is a tall and lean kid! My string bean got shots which are leaving him feeling icky and the doctor confirmed that he has some teeth coming in too so he is a sad little guy today, but is still such a happy smiley baby so I count myself lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment