Saturday, July 26, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things

I need to focus on being more grateful and positive and I think that listing things that make me happy will help so over time I'll keep slowly adding things 

- Jace dancing 
- Jace pushing Jesse's belly button and Jesse making pillsbury dough boy sounds
- Feeling baby girl move inside me
- Reading a good book
- Watching Harry Potter
- Jace twirling my hair while I hold him because I am twirling the ends of his hair
- Twizzlers
- Boating
- Getting a good nights rest
- Jace coming up and giving me an open mouth kiss without me even asking
- Watching Jace become more brave at the mcdonalds play place by going all the way up the structure and going down the slide himself
- Getting to dress sweet Afton in the cutest lil pink clothes
- Finding money I thought I'd lost
- Going on dates with Jesse 
       - Festival of Lights 
-  Much needed help from people that love me and my children 
- Sleep
- Massages 
- Having a very hardworking husband who almost never complains even though he definitely has it rough
-Jace talking to his food and then growling while he gobbles it up 
- Watching Jesse play with jace and afton after being gone for almost a month
 

No comments:

Post a Comment